Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shoes to Love or Hate


I found a few shoes that I cannot decide whether I love them or hate them. This spring, as always, the shoes are coming out in full force in different styles of sandals, wedges, heels, and... mule CLOGS?
Truthfully, I usually hate all types of mule clogs but this year I am seeing styles that make me want to change my mind. Mainly, my favorite brands so far are Alexander Wang and Camilla Skovgaard. The fun and funky runner up is Jeffrey Campbell (I cannot pull these off, but the super trendy dresser can). Other fun shoes that I could not take my eyes off include Sam Edelman's embellished, python, high-heeled, strappy sandal (too much or just enough?...), Alexander Wang's cheetah print wedges, and Rachel Comey's open-toe oxford metallic wedges.
These fun and funky shoes make me want to take a blow dryer outside to melt the snow away so I can wear these shoes sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment