Monday, July 25, 2011

Fall Shoe Trends and Must Haves

We are currently in this awkward shoe purgatory where you feel bad buying full-priced Summer sandals (even though the temperatures are still 100!), but the new Fall/Winter 2011 trends aren't fully released in the stores yet. At this point, we have seen Fall runway shoes and the stores are getting early release styles.

Because I cannot wait for the reveal of the new styles of boots, pumps, and booties, I am going to give you a preview of my fall favorites as of right now! Though black is the most common color for boots, I am waiting for a new neutral to surface (taupe was the favorite last year) this fall that I love and still works with all the fall looks.

Here goes!
First up, Nicholas Kirkwood for Erdem













Next up, Charlotte Olympia Eve Ankle Bootie












Diane von Furstenberg Ombre Bootie
Miu Miu Crystal Pumps















Reed Krakoff- I must say this fall collection had a lot of great styles to offer. Kudos to an emerging designer who has come far since Coach.















Reed Krakoff Suede Lace Up Booties
Fiorentini and Baker Slashed Boots- I would wear these boots everyday!












Nicholas Kirkwood Booties- There is something so simple but sexy about these.













And Charlotte Olympia again- What can I say? I am a little hooked...


I will report back when the leaves begin to change and it is true Fall- unfortunately in this heat it feels like that day will never come!

No comments:

Post a Comment