Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fall and Winter Fashions

So my favorite trends as of now for the Fall and Winter season are numerous, but recently I have been contemplating purchasing a few items and want to see what you all think about the items. Some could be outrageous, but I think if styled correctly could be perfect.

Capes


The unforunate thing about capes and caplets are that you cannot really wear them under coats and unless it is a coat itself, you will freeze! I guess they are more

appropriate for Fall and indoor events so you can put them on as you choose.
I love the chunky ones with the arm holes and the toggles.

Big Chunky Sweaters and Vests, more volume the better


They are warm and you can't help but smile when you feel like you are wearing a blanket and look fashionable at the same time... Mine from Club Monaco makes me almost feel guilty, like I am wearing my pjs at work. I love them in winter white,
grey, hunter green, mauves, blush pinks...

New obsession:

Christmas sweaters


So not like the blinking lights with the Christmas trees and sparkles, but a wintery print, like snowflakes and dots. We have one at Club Monaco... for men... and I am very tempted to buy it in case I never find one that I like for women. I love the fold over necklines and really want a cashmere one. Cute with leggings, skinny jeans, tall boots, etc.




Sequin Leggings


Okay before you all judge, I saw a pair with a long boyfriend button down white shirt and stilettos and decided I think I need to have a pair. Not cheap ones though, because those are asking to get caugh on something and fall apart. Also, chain necklace is completely a necessity with this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment